Team Assistant (m/f) - Product Design & Research
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Product Design Community of Practice
Reports to: Product Design Operations Manager
Recruiter: Agata Wasko
As a Team Assistant you will support our leadership team and community of over 60 UX/UI Designers and User Researchers in facilitating idea exchanges, organizing events, building creative spaces and making Zalando Product Design a great place to work.
Where your expertise is needed
- Onboard new UX/UI designers and researchers, making sure they get emerged into our culture from day one. Organize team, department and guild events to build team spirit, foster culture and ensure an inspiring workplace. Foster professional exchange across teams and make sure that product designers in all locations (Dublin, Helsinki and multiple Berlin offices) feel like part of the larger community.
- Manage workshop and project spaces, making infrastructure invisible so that creative sessions run smoothly. Ensure the office is equipped with everything that is necessary to make a comfortable workplace.
- Build bridges to culture ambassadors across departments, and support larger endeavors like Hack Week that serve even wider communities of colleagues. Keep multiple internal communication channels flowing. Contribute to Product Design social media accounts. Liaise with numerous stakeholders, prioritize inquiries and requests while proactively looking for the best solutions.
- Assist the VP and leadership team in their day-to-day tasks. Manage calendars, organise, accommodate and help to run leadership meetings. Behind the scenes master every challenge, make judgments and recommendations, give input, research various topics, prepare materials and decks.
What we're looking for
- Professional training in a business area or relevant academic degree. At least 2 years of experience in administration and delight in dealing with organizational tasks.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.Strong project and time management skills. Ability to strive in an agile environment, service-oriented attitude and desire to get things done.
- Ease of communicating with colleagues on different levels and with different professional backgrounds, connecting with people, creating atmosphere of trust and making others feel great around you. Delight in supporting teams and contributing to building a great company culture. Creative mindset and genuine interest in technology.
- Extensive experience working with different office software, including presentations, spreadsheets etc., as well as ease and willingness to learn new programs and applications.
Perks at work
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings.
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Our Product Design teams lay the groundwork for engaging and rewarding user experiences by combining empathy, science and creativity
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.