Zendesk Administrator (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Zendesk Administrator (m/f) // GoButler
IT | Berlin, Germany
We are actively looking for a Zendesk Administrator for our headquarters in Berlin.
GoButler is one of the fastest-growing start-up in Europe. The company was founded in March by three Ex-Rocket executives and defines services completely new, by offering an efficient and solution-oriented concierge service via text messages.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
We are looking for people with outstanding talents and excellent skills, as well as flexible, pragmatic and open manners. Are you self-driven and do you have a hands-on attitude? If so, become part of our growth story and the most exciting startup in 2015.
- Gathering and prioritizing change requirements for the system and identifying opportunities for improvements and training
- Managing the internal testing and rollout of changes across all teams, developing new feature and deployments
- Using analytics to improve ticket deflection and agent productivity
- Performing hands-on implementation of day-to-day changes:
- Reviewing and tuning workflows in Zendesk
- Being the interface to Zendesk on problem escalation
- Experience of administering Zendesk and/or SaaS systems
- Knowledge of customer support processes in a multinational, multilingual support environment
- Highly organised, responsive and good at project management.
- Analytical with a keen desire to improve business processes and performance.
- Good technical skills, but not necessarily programming.
- Programming skills in one of the following languages is a big plus: Java, Ruby, MySQL, PHP
- German language proficiency is also a plus
- A full-time position
- An employment in the most ever-evolving start-up company of 2015
- An international, fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- High development opportunities
- Great opportunities – we promote from within and believe in hierarchy through performance!
- Competitive compensation package
- Free premium food and drinks
Please send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!