Entrepreneur in Residence / Senior Venture Developer (m/f)
Business Development Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
What We Are Building
We believe that the way people live and run their property will change dramatically. Vermietet.de is revolutionizing the industry and obliterating the archaic methods of traditional, manual- and paper-based property management. Our product is used by thousands of customers that trust us, and we are excited to manage their properties on our platform. Vermietet.de gives full financial transparency, calculates utility costs in a matter of clicks, and keeps all of your contracts at your fingertips.
Our vision is to build an ecosystem where landlords, tenants and property managers will interact digitally to improve all aspects of living. We accomplish this by combining outstanding product design and technology excellence, and we are experts at turning complex problems into simple solutions. Our technology strategy is to build distributed architecture, which is capable of embracing a business process of any complexity. We believe in a good code, tests, full automation of deployment, and everything that makes our everyday life fun.
Who Are We Looking For
We are looking for an Entrepreneur in Residence / Senior Venture Developer (m/f) to work with our founding team to enable the strategic advancement of the company. You are an ambitious, analytical and entrepreneurial thinker, excited by the idea to fundamentally change the way we interact with real estate our everyday lives.
- You analyze and implement strategic growth opportunities that will take Vermietet.de to the next level
- You are involved in fundraising activities: negotiations, due diligence and preparing the required financial data and documents
- You support the funding team by modeling different scenarios in terms of pricing, and product offerings
- You conduct independent new market opportunities and performing data-driven actions
- You develop and implement new approaches and processes
- Working closely with our C-Management Level
- A graduate from a top university with a master’s or bachelor’s degree in business or tech
- Coming with at least 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment such as strategy consulting, investment banking or top-tier technology company
- A proactive personality with confidence and the ability to communicate & work with the senior executive management on a daily basis
- An analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to get the job done
- A master in the use of Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluent in both English and German (!)
Why You Should Join Us
Every single day, you strive to be the best in what you do. Your ambition and dedication is what defines you and you are looking for an environment that supports and nurtures these traits. Welcome to Vermietet.de - you will feel right at home with us. Furthermore, working with us comes with some other nice perks, too:
- Competitive Salary and Equity Participation. We are in on this mission together – and will win it as a team. That’s why next to competitive pay, everyone is offered a piece of the company.
- Flexible Vacation Policy. Work hard, holiday hard. We don’t count vacation days. Refuel and take time off when you need it.
- Healthy Food & Beverage. Kitchen stocked with healthy foods, snacks, drinks and as much Mate and beer as you want? Check.
- Triple-A Equipment. Your best performance requires the best tools. So you tell us what you need and we get it, no questions asked. Yes, even weird mousepads.
- A Workplace You’ll Love. A cozy & light-filled office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauerberg – a place with history; Zalando & Rocket Internet were started in the very same office.
- Relocation Assistance. We can’t imagine why you aren’t already in Berlin, but if you need to move, we’ll help you organize the move, get all the papers and even find you an apartment.
Fancy a challenge?
Then apply directly here with your resume/CV and a short cover letter detailing your specific skills, motivations, and your availabilities. We are looking forward to receiving your application and will get in touch with you quickly!