Senior SEA Manager (m/f)
Zipjet Global Services GmbH
Beginn: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
Zipjet is Europe's leading on-demand laundry app service, operating in London, Paris and Berlin. We want to take the hassle of laundry off our customers’ hands, so they can spend more time doing the things they enjoy, starting with their laundry. To do this, we’ve created a service, which allows our customers to have their laundry collected and delivered back to them in as little as 24 hours.
Think of us as a remote control for your laundry pile!
We’re a young team of around 50 people, with a great mix of previous professional experience. Our backgrounds are diverse, both culturally and professionally. One thing we all have in common though, is that we love what we do at Zipjet. We strive for operational excellence and build solutions to serve large numbers of customer in highly reliable and autonomous manner.
We are looking for a Senior SEA Manager (m/w) for our office in Berlin.
About the job
You will be responsible for planning, implementing and optimising our Google AdWords and Facebook campaigns globally.
- You plan, steer and optimise Pay per Click campaigns with respect to budget and target KPIs in our markets Germany, UK & France
- You constantly analyse the performance and come up with optimisation strategies
- You collaborate with IT & Product to employ a structured conversion optimisation process using A/B and multivariate testing of landing pages
- You work hands-on with the whole marketing team to implement a global marketing strategy
- You are responsible for the creation and presentation of quarterly/ad hoc reports, covering campaign performances
- You support, train and coach our Online Marketing interns
Who we’re looking for
- University degree in business, marketing, communications, mathematics or any related field
- 3+ years experience in SEA
- Experience in working with popular Performance Marketing tools, such as AdWords, Bing Ads and Bid Management tools
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads, YouTube ads, display and retargeting tools is a plus
- You have a high affinity for numbers and a deep understanding of Google Analytics as well as Microsoft Excel
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workloads
- You have a good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and a hands on mentality are essential to us
- This is a unique and great opportunity to show off your splendid analytical skills
- You are experienced with the MS Office package
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory, German or French are a plus
- You will be working within a highly motivated, international and inspirational team
- With us, you have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the laundry delivery space across the globe
- You receive free laundry every month
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Let's wash some dirty laundry together!