Account Manager (DACH) (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a great passion for our product and ready for new challenges? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in the DACH market? Do you want to become an expert in providing our customers with the ultimate holiday experience? Then join us!
You will be inspired by our industry leading team of GYG Account Managers who are at the cutting edge of not only discovering the best and most popular things to do in their destinations, but also making them easily bookable for our customers.
Tasks include but are not limited to
- Owning your destination and being ultimately responsible for its key performance metrics including:
- Revenue Growth
- Product Inventory Growth
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from end to end: from acquisition and onboarding, through negotiation of conditions, closing and post close account management
- Keeping up with and being the point person for your destination’s market landscape - including tourism trends and competition
- Constant presence in the field; experiencing our products in order to discover where customer pain points are and implement solutions and work closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers
- Perform frequent data analysis and take action based on findings
- Attend travel expos and workshops
- Ideally 1-2 years of B2B sales experience, Tourism industry experience is a PLUS
- Fluent English and German
- Enjoys overcoming objections and closing deals with challenging clients
- Creative, thinks outside of the box
- Thrives on having full ownership and accountability for their work
- Willing to travel, visit top DACH destinations on a monthly basis
- Not intimidated by data - a working proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint is a plus
- Excellent and natural ability to establish and build rapport with clients
- Confident, approachable, and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets is a PLUS
Why work with us?
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Be an integral part of the company’s scaling and growth
- Work with a young and dynamic team from all different cultures and experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life as a GetYourGuider on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com.