(Senior) Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
With our personalized package inserts, we enable large online retailers to provide a perfectly coordinated target group approach right in the shipped package - individualized, automated and without wastage. The basis is our globally unique system for the production of intelligent package inserts: Consisting of software, printing systems and managed service, it analyzes the surfing and buying behavior of customers and creates high-quality package inserts with targeted product recommendations according to individual requirements - just-in-time and directly in the logistics center of the online retailer. This means for our customers: stronger customer loyalty, shorter re-purchase cycles and an increase in average shopping cart value. Examples of our clients are: Orsay, Marc O'Polo, Christ, Foodspring, Galeria Kaufhof and KARE.
- Develop scalable Data Pipelines in Python.
- Develop and support Adnymics services.
- You are an all-rounder in a Scrum team. You'll have your own specialization, but you can also perform all other tasks within the team.
- You prioritize your own work together with your team and Product Owner.
- End-to-end product development: from idea generation to shipping, testing and everything in between.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a developer, with hands-on experience.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience with Python.
- Experience in developing ideally in the Linux environment.
- Working knowledge in databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL; NoSQL is a plus).
- You are able to write extendable easy-to-read clean Python code.
- You're a team player.
- You're experienced when it comes to improving your colleagues' craftsmanship and technical skills.
- Experience as a Business Intelligence developer is a plus.
- Working together as a team without political bullshit
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and development trends in an agile, international team
- Modern office in Munich with roof-top in a central location and very good access
- Great benefits such as free fruit, coffee and drinks, subsidized company pension plans, regular team events, and columbian coffee
- Flexible working hours, no dress code and a football table to put on and take off
- Permanent contract and attractive salary package