Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Data is transforming the world. It changes traditional businesses and enables innovation which helps create better products, services and customer experiences. At adsquare, we created a neutral and transparent marketplace to enable companies make better marketing decisions that result into more relevant customer engagement. Our real-time platform brings together buyers and sellers of data in a fair, secure and privacy-friendly way. We empower our partners and clients with sophisticated, yet easy to use self-service instruments, putting them in control and ensuring full transparency.
Our platform processes billions of data points, adds a layer of intelligence and helps making data actionable. To achieve this, we gathered international talent sharing the same vision and passion for cutting-edge technology. Founded in 2012, adsquare is a global company with headquarters in Berlin and offices in London, Paris, New York, Madrid and Milan.
Join our mission and have a real impact on the digital marketing landscape.
We’re looking for a hungry, passionate, tech-savvy B2B marketer to join our vibrant, friendly office here in Berlin and take ownership of our entire go-to-market and customer lifecycle strategy globally. In your B2B toolkit, you’ll be analytical, a competent copywriter (PR, content and product marketing), a first class project manager and have a flare of putting together great events.
Working closely with your local colleagues in Sales, Platform Partnerships and Data Partnerships, you’ll be responsible for coordinating the growth strategy for each individual market to deliver new customer leads, existing customer engagement and partnership development goals.
The role reports to the VP Marketing based in the Berlin head office and includes the following responsibilities:
- Events. You’re passionate about events and will work with Sales, Platform Partnerships, Data Partnerships and third party partners, such as trade associations and conference organisers, to create a pipeline of events across all markets that help raise adsquare’s brand awareness, position the business as market and opinion leader, deliver new leads and existing customer touchpoints to help achieve revenue and strategic goals
- Sales enablement. Your Sales and Platform Partnerships team needs you to provide them with a neat portfolio of sales assets, including product collateral, case studies, testimonials and other related materials. You’ll have the help of the graphic designer and will work closely with her to prioritise requirements and localise existing content
- Content, thought leadership & PR. You enjoy creative copywriting and are responsible for positioning adsquare as the market leader in your local markets. You’ll create thought leadership campaigns to promote adsquare’s product offering. These could be anything from blogs and white papers, to major PR campaigns or event content
- A degree in Marketing, Business Studies or related subject areas
- 2 - 5 years experience in B2B marketing with experience in data, mobile and / or the technology sector
- Exceptional writing, communication, presentation and project management skills in English & German
- Ability to own the entire roadmap and think strategically as well as being a tactical executor
- You’re a go getter with a great team spirit and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Passionate about technology and the latest trends and best practice in B2B marketing
- InDesign and Photoshop skills are a plus
- Knowledge of the mobile marketing and MarTech landscape
- You work together with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You become part of a fast growing international startup, and can make a real impact on the company’s growth
- You combine success and fun within a great company culture together with people from all over the world
- You will work from the headquarters in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package
If you are looking for a challenging position in a fast-growing company and want to make a difference don’t think twice and apply directly on our website.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!