Chief Financial Officer (m/f)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand. Founded in 2015 by Luisa Krogmann and Constantin Langholz-Baikousis, aeyde’s mission is to offer subtle, yet distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a modern wardrobe.
aeyde’s small, dedicated team is based in the heart of Berlin and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy’s Marche region. The team is composed of international people that share the same vision and motivation to grow aeyde further.
We are looking for a hands-on Chief Financial Officer with strong execution and organizational skills that is willing to go the extra-mile.
- Part of the management team of aeyde GmbH
- Responsible for aeyde’s Finance department
- Cashflow management & planning
- Building out business case planning and plan/actual reports, incl. respective actions to be taken
- Acquisition of external debt capital partners
- Leading the investor relations activities, as well as structuring equity and debt financing
- In charge of Accounting and Tax department and main contact for all external service providers
- Creating insights for strategic decision making used by the management team and in various other functions
- Lead own projects with high impact on company development
- 4+ years of experience finance, from top-tier consulting company or investment bank
- Excellent degree from top-ranked university/Business School
- Very strong quantitative analytical skills
- Well-structured and organized way of working
- Good team player and social skills
- Clear, efficient and friendly in verbal as well as written communication (fluent English)
We look forward to receiving your application including start date.
Please send it via e-mail.