Agile Coach CX (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you passionate about improving the life of customers and addicted to coach agile teams on their way to extraordinary products? Join our international CX team!
Agile Coach for our brand new customer experience factory (m/f)
Be an active part of our newly launched digital transformation, where we want to push forward crafting state-of-the-art products with great customer experience. To accelerate the development we need excellent agile coaches. Leave your footprint by pushing forward development. If you are dedicated to technology while keeping the customer needs in focus, you are exactly the person we need. Your mission is to support the teams to develop creative solutions for our customers.
You will accomplish this mission by
- acting as scrum master, moderate the discussions and apply agile methods that enable teams to work effectively
- ensuring the agile quality standards to be in place to maximize the team performance
- coach team members and ambassadors from other partners in agile methodology
- prioritisation and alignment with business and IT partners to ensure highest value capture
- continuously optimise productivity and agility
Who are we
Innogy SE is colourful, flexible, full of energy and creative ideas. 40.000 colleagues in renewables, grid and retail are crafting a sustainable energy system for new generations to live in a world worth having. We are offering existing and potential customers innovative and sustainable products and services which enable them to use energy more efficiently and improve their quality of life.
In order to successfully fulfil this position you
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent in relevant majors
- have the ability and profound experience in coaching and leading scrum teams
- are experienced with building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- are proficient with storyboards, wireframes, backlog grooming, user stories
- have an entrepreneurial mindset and are passionate about new technology and change
- speak English and German
- are available to travel up to 20% of your time
This is in it for you
In addition to being part of a passionate and top motivated team, you profit from an attractive remuneration package including several appealing benefits like bonus payment, shares or discounts with different partners. We offer multiple attractive and adaptable ways of working like remote work and flexible hours to give you the best possible work experience fitting your needs. Beyond that we value your well-being and invest in your progression by offering a wide range of development opportunities you can actively make use of.
Is this you and would you rather start today than tomorrow? We are happy to receive your application! You can send us your CV or a link to your profile via the 'Apply' button.
Your contact person
+49 201 12-44927