Agile Coach (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Agile Coach to complement our team in Munich. We offer you the unique opportunity to enter into the growth phase of a dynamic company and to help us implement our agile change process. Join our team and become part of the fitness revolution ranging from fully electronic fitness equipment over iPad based customer relationship systems to eGym.de.
eGym develops, manufactures and sells the world's most advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop professional fitness machines for premium gyms in the Germanspeaking regions and rest of Europe. With our training software eGym PREMIUM, gym members achieve their personal training goals as fast and as effective as never before. On top, our innovative eGym Trainer App further supports trainers at the gym as well as personal trainers in assisting their members and customers. All data is accessible for our end customers through our website, iOS App as well as Android App and can be linked and connected to various partners.
- You hold a university degree in economics or a technical field
- You have 3 years + of professional experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master / Scrum Coach or Kanban Coach
- You have very good and deep knowledge of agile and lean (software) product development and lean practices
- You have an extensive technical understanding, especially regarding software development processes
- Preferably, you have profound professional experience in established internet companies
- You have proven experience in either consulting and team training or coaching agile and lean topics
- You have a track record in managing/facilitating complex change processes
- You are fluent in German and have an excellent command of English both written and spoken
- You are an active member of the community of agile practitioners (i.e. present on meetups)
- You will provide agile coaching, consulting and training to our valuestream oriented, crossfunctional team
- Together with our current Agile Coach you will support the agile change process on small and on large scale
- You will moderate and facilitate workshops and meetings alongside the agile process
- You will help the teams to continuously improve themselves by representing agile values throughout the company
- You will represent eGym positively internally and externally (e.g. as speaker, on meetups etc.)
- Startup atmosphere in our successful & fastpaced team
- You will work on various challenging tasks
- You will be granted high personal responsibility
- You will have a steep learning curve and receive regular feedback
- Free office food (fruits, coffee, tea etc.)
Please send your complete application (cover letter, CV, certificates, ...) as one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying reference ID #141 and the jobboard you found us with. In case you have a Stack Overflow or Github account please specify them in your application. Contact: Sarah Utke.