Agile Coach / Scrum Master (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers.
We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of over 7 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN AGILE COACH / SCRUM MASTER (M/F)
You can't stop thinking agile, lean and iterative? It makes you suffer to see workflows that are not supporting the team? Then you are exactly the one we are looking for! You will have the chance to change the way our cross functional teams work together on a daily basis - iterative and constantly improving. You will enable the teams to deliver new features quickly and remove every impediment that comes along the path. Be the game changer for our development and help our millions of athletes to become the best version of themselves.
- Playing a key role in the definition, development, implementation, and ongoing improvement of Agile practices within Freeletics
- Working closely with developers, designers and product managers in cross-functional agile teams to ensure the highest standard of delivery in both customer-facing and internal software
- Ensuring and constantly improving the optimal flow of information
- Assuring the most efficient and flexible design of the project
- Continuously detecting and visualizing indicators for team efficiency and the desired customer benefits of our product development
- University degree or combination of relevant experience
- 3+ years as a Scrum master / Agile Coach for a software development team and/or strong experience in Agile development
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM); Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) is a plus
- Familiar with Agile tools that support tracking iterative development
- Experience in guiding teams that use test-driven development and continuous integration and delivery
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Be part of an energetic, successful and international team
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
- The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something really BIG
- Attractive compensation
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~100 employees
- 7,000,000+ members
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth in 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Apply now!