Software Engineer / Python & Backend Developer (m/f)
We welcome beginners with first knowledge as well as professionals with several years of solid experience
Online shopping is one of the most popular online activities worldwide and Aimondo is developing a SaaS-Solution to bring transparency and decisive business intelligence into this ocean of data. Our in-house custom SaaS is driven by data and algorithms (along tons of puns, jokes, tea and coffee) to deliver precise, critical and smart data to our business clients to grow their performance in the most unforgiving retail market: the world-wide-web.
We seek Software Engineers that are passionate about delivering great user experience, by both optimizing stability and performance of existing functionality, as well as delivering brand new user-facing features and capabilities.
You bring that with you
- Software engineering skills (ideally in Python, C/C++, Java, PHP, SQL)
- Solid understanding/ experience in object-oriented space
- Ability and desire to take full ownership of projects, driving them forward to completion
- Ability to take high-level project concepts and turn them into well thought out system designs
- You are curious, ready to learn new things and collaborative
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new product features
- Implement custom, native user interfaces using the latest scripting and/or object-oriented techniques
- Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
- Build flexible pipelines that we can rapidly evolve to handle new technologies and modeling approaches
- Streamline feature engineering, such that the underlying data is easily and efficiently extracted and the engineered features are reusable across analyses
- Enable data science research projects to be collaborative and reproducible
The before mentioned tasks are just the tip of the iceberg. Enablement of our clients to make smart business intelligent decision in an affordable and hassle-free SaaS is a relatively green field, where you’ll gather and address needs and upleveling requests into generalized solutions.
Given Aimondo’s combination of an exceptional team, a lot of data, a sophisticated data engineering ecosystem and a company-wide appreciation for the benefits of machine learning, Aimondo is a huge opportunity for impact awaits!
Please send us your application/ CV including your next possible starting date.