Intern Analyst (m/f/d)
Who we are
Amplifier - innovation unit and venture capital investor.
Spun out of the shipping industry, Amplifier approaches the supply chain as an interconnected ecosystem, investing from deep ocean to disruptive maritime, logistics and mobility tech.
Targeting companies at the Seed and Series A stage, with strong differentiation from existing market solutions, global reach and scalable business models.
Adopting new technology, creating new operational models and disruptive growth routes across the supply chain, sustaining and leveraging its position at the center of global trade.
We, Amplifier, are a small team of 5, engaged in some of the world's leading technologies in the logistics and maritime markets. We move fast and stay flexible, giving everyone the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Thriving on uncertainty.
You want to be comfortable working with some of the largest corporates in the world, as well as small, cutting-edge start-ups.
- Market research to support investment analysts
- Map existing trends and emerging technologies
- Competitor intelligence for incoming investment opportunities
Our ideal candidate
- Highly engaged with the start-up world, technology and innovation
- Outstanding motivation and intellectually curious
- Interest in supply chain and maritime technology
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Self-starter who enjoys working in an unstructured, fluid office environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Fluent in English (Bi-lingual preferable - GER)
- High numerical competency (financial report analysis)
- Basic understanding of business strategy / financial modeling
- Topline understanding of the logistics, shipping, energy or mobility markets
- MS Office, especially Excel, PPT
Qualifications: 2nd Year + Undergraduate or Masters - Finance / Economics / Engineering / Innovation
Required experience: 3-5 months' minimum relevant work experience
Length of internship: 3 months (paid)
Application process: When applying for a copy of your CV, along with (in place of a cover letter) a short summary of a start-up (no more than 1 side A4) that you find interesting and why. The start-up selected must match the following criteria:
- Sector: Supply Chain (maritime, logistics, transportation)
- Size: Seed - Less than $ 5Million raised to date