Android Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Home24, Europe‘s largest online furniture store. With over 100,000 products from more than 350 manufacturers, we offer our clients a unique range of furniture, lamps and home accessories.
Our Home24 loft is situated in a former cigar factory in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg. From there, our young and international team manages our web shops in Germany, France, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Belgium. Since 2009 we have been working with great passion and enthusiasm for a great cause: We revolutionize the furniture market.
Therefore we are looking for you from now on as:
Android Developer (f/m)
Are you interested in building software used by millions of customers? Do you like writing fast, high quality code at a rapid pace? To build up our mobile Portfolio Home24 is seeking for Android Developers who are passionate about writing great native apps. This position is full-time and based in our cool office in Berlin.
- Work closely with product managers and iOS developers to design and implement the first generation of Home24 e-commerce apps
- Build efficient and reusable Java code in a highly agile development process
- Design and build an inspiring and stylish user experience
- Identify, prototype and implement best practices for native Android app development
- Expert knowledge of Android SDK and Java
- Knowledge about web services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with Android frameworks is a plus
- Experience with cloud based Android testing is a plus
- Ability to write object oriented, structured, high-performance and reusable Java code
- You are an experienced user of modern version control system such as Git or SVN
- 3+ years of experience building native Android apps
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, UX design or a related technical field, also natural sciences possible
What we offer you
- State-of-the-art development machines (Linux or MacOS) + 2x 24 inch screens
- Skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don’t hesitate to approach us
- International team with top colleagues
- Benefits as employee discount, team events, free fruit, drinks, table soccer and more
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us a copy of your resume and relevant credentials (including a copy of your diploma, if available), as well as your expected salary and earliest possible start date via https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=om7DZfwP&s=gruenderszene.