App Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you have the drive to design something from scratch? Do you want to be the driving force to generate new ideas, innovations, concepts, move projects forward and put them into practice? Do you like to work in small teams and appreciate the fact of being able to form your own creative work environment?
You always wanted to experience the atmosphere and advantages of working at a Startup while enjoying the benefits of belonging to a premium automotive company? So join our team!
The aim of our work is to develop state-of-the-art, future–oriented apps and beyond that, design connectivity use cases as well as business models. Become a part of this next big thing! Your ideas will influence the innovations of the future!
For our newly established interdisciplinary peninsula team in Berlin we are searching for a passionate developer with pioneer spirit. You take delight in shaping the future of connectivity in the automotive environment? Your main duties comprise the analysis and evaluation of the Startup scene, the development of innovative IT solutions within the connectivity environment and IoT and last but not least the implementation of new ideas and use cases.
Your tasks in detail
- Research, analysis and documentation of business trends within the connectivity environment
- Analysis of the Startup scene with a specific focus on cutting-edge connectivity business models
- Generating new ideas and concepts in the connectivity segment
- Evaluation and prioritization of ideas, coordination with the interface partners in Stuttgart
- Development of apps
What we expect
- Completed degree in (media) computer science or comparable studies
- Profound insights into the "Digital Internet Business"
- Experience with agile development methods
- Experience in the development of native iOS, Android Apps & web applications
- Experience in test automation for mobile applications
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery Knowhow in Windows, Mac OSX-Server, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Xcode, Eclipse, Maven, Git, Android Developer Tools
- Experience in the IDE of Xamarin
- Analytical mind seeking for solutions - professionally, efficiently and across teams
- High awareness of quality, proven initiative and focus on implementation in a dynamic environment with highly demanding tasks
- Creativity, flexibility and readiness to assume risks
- Startup spirit
- Passion for your work
- At least three (3) years of work experience
- Excellent command of English
What we offer
- Thrilling projects in interdisciplinary teams
- Attractive compensation package
- Modern workplace and a convenient, creative working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchy and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work
- Liaison with the Daimler group
- A multifaceted and challenging work environment in an innovative context
The job is full time and limited to a term of two (2) years with the option of a permanent employment contract. Location will be the betahaus in Berlin.
Please submit your application via email to email@example.com and attach your CV, cover letter and references.