App Manager (m/f)
VZ App Manager
Poolworks is looking for a motivated and technically skilled Apps Manager to join our Berlin team. The Poolworks team is building a new future for VZ Networks with a focus on the gaming and applications business. This is a unique opportunity for a less experienced person to take over and grow a business with a strong base of 200+ partners and 1 Million+ users. The Apps Manager will work directly with executive team to develop and execute strategy for the games and application business.
App Manager: Duties and responsibilities
Technical and Product Support
- serve as an expert on VZ’s Open Social API and the integration process
- approve and support developer accounts with setup, testing, and launch
- check apps for content and functionality in teamwork with the Customer Care
- approve apps and launch them
- advise on new features and redesign for apps and game pages and functionality
Business Development & Account Management
- identification of opportunities in gaming and social apps markets
- research the market for new partners, contact and sign and new app partners
- identify and acquire new games to launch on VZ
- check statistics and revenues of partner and help them improve
- campaign management: plan advertising campaigns, request advertising media, and create & control campaigns via an AdServer (e.g. Adition.com) for optimal results
- manage communication with the controlling team in case of open invoices or reports
- good logical and analytical capabilities proactively take over tasks and just get things done
- good social skills, outgoing, open character
- relevant work experience in the gaming industry and/or talented recent graduates.
We are looking to hire immediately! Please fill out the Google form here (https://docs.google.com/a/vertcp.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdjOV9zSDR2X21YX2ZYcmlhUG9FaXc6MQ) if you are interested.
For questions about the job offer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org