Sales Trainer (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 300,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, BMW, Adidas and Netflix– rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers.
To help us grow the European market from our Berlin office, we are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager / Sales Trainer (m/f).
- Create value based sales training and enablement to scale enterprise sales
- Develop sales training with a focus on selling Applause value differentiators to enterprise and emerging customers
- Create core sales training to move junior representative up to enterprise sales skills
- Manage education and continual development of sales staff including outside selling, inside selling and customer success.
- Create standard value messaging presentation to be customized for each customer
- Create innovative sales industry messaging that are relevant to key functional buyers (e.g., CMO, CIO)
- Increase quality of customer interactions and efficiency by standardizing key sales documents including sales proposal templates, sales contracts and pricing calculators.
- Create standard customer success measures/value metrics
- You hold a university degree in a relevant field (General business, Marketing, Sales etc.)
- In addition to English, you speak either German, French, Spanish or Italian fluently
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in B2B-Sales, preferably in a digital / mobile economy or a SaaS environment
- You have significant experience in sales enablement e.g. by having led and trained sales teams
- You possess business and technical acumen and the ability to interact with and motivate sales reps and managers as well as subject matter experts
- You have the desire to build an infrastructure that can scale to meet the demands of a fast-growth company
- You are someone who acts with integrity and transparency, meet deadlines and will be a trusted resource for the team
- Variety of learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Great base salary plus variable salary components and stock options
- Highly motivated and young team with a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere
- Team events on a regular basis
- Financial support if a relocation to Berlin is necessary
Do you want to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing tech firms? If so then this position at Applause is perfect for you!
Apply now online and upload your CV and your cover letter as pdf files or send them directly to Marcell Holländer via Email.