Technical Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
ArtNight is a profitable startup seated in the heart of Berlin. After taking part in the German version of “Shark Tank” (“Höhle der Löwen”), our creative experiences in bars and restaurants spread across Germany very quickly. 2 years after founding ArtNight we are already established in 64 cities in 6 countries.
Building on this success we analyze trends and thus create new entertainment brands! For this year we have 4 more entertainment brands in addition to ArtNight in the pipeline.
It’s our vision to establish the leading entertainment company in Europe and bring people together through edutaining (educational and entertaining) events.
The Technical Product Manager will support the ArtNight team in building and optimizing our digital platforms, especially by helping identify, plan and manage automation opportunities within the whole organization. The role will report directly to the CTO and work with the rest of the top management team.
S/he will be responsible for overseeing ongoing technical production and QA releases, effectively releasing new feature and functions, and developing sound processes that ensure that business and technical requirements are effectively met.
- A position in a creative, international and friendly team in Berlin
- A variety of different tasks and the opportunity for further career development
- An independent and open work environment
- Regular Teamlunch, Friday Beers, healthy breakfast and free ArtNights
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively manage the following responsibilities:
The perfect match, at a glance
- cross-functional skill-set with a strong mix of technical and functional experience in international, multi-channel eCommerce systems, including product information management, order management, payment processing, content management, and front-end UX
- efficiently manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and excel in an entrepreneurial, high-growth, fast-moving environment
- exceptional communication, interpersonal and consensus building skills with the ability to distill complex ideas and summarize important points quickly and effectively
- data-driven, agile mindset and an openness towards experimentation
And now in a little more detail:
- identify, document, communicate, and review requirements and acceptance criteria with project team members and stakeholders
- lead requirements gathering, discovery and design sessions, working with operations and technology teams across the ArtNight organization
Development and Maintenance
- support end-to-end technical architecture/design, application development, web operations, user experience, integration and testing efforts across all areas to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
- actively identify and execute technical improvements to the ArtNight platforms
- manage / execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT), coordinate all stakeholder groups to complete UAT, including capturing and prioritizing defects for the development teams
- manage and triage requirements backlog and production support tickets, taking into account priority, effort required, strategic roadmap, and budget
- contribute to the development of digital product roadmaps, release and implementation plans
- effectively communicate status and roadblocks in an accurate and timely fashion directly to the management team
- lead resolution, diagnosis, and communication during high severity situations
Training and Communication
- interface and grow advocacy with operations leads, as well as other internal and external partners
- ensure knowledge sharing across the ArtNight organization, organize the training of stakeholders on using the tools provided by the platform
Sounds interesting? We look forward to receiving your application!