Back End Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We‘re looking for a Back End Developer capable of taking software design to the next level. Because you’re joining us at the beginning of our journey, you’ll have the unique opportunity not only to shape your role at Aura, but also part of the DNA that Aura will be known for.
As our Back End Developer (m/f), you’ll
- Deliver innovative, engaging cloud products on mobile devices and mobile web apps.
- Lead the way on project architecture and database structure while utilizing best practices in performance, stability, scalability, and security.
- Work closely with front-end developers across the organization to continuously improve our ability to deliver awesome mobile experiences quickly.
- Contribute to concept development with multi-disciplinary teams of developers, creatives, and producers.
- Analyze and evolve components to scale and address new requirements.
Who You Are
You are a brilliant problem solver, quick grasp, self-starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for your work. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about going on a journey with us.
- At least 2 years experience as a back end developer working in a professional environment.
- You must have experience with an app from concept to launch and have published an Android app in the Google Play Store.
- We prefer experience in emergent technologies: Voice, AI, and VR are on your radar.
- You should be business functional in English as we are located in Hamburg with our corporate headquarters in San Francisco. There is potential opportunity for travel to the US.
You must have very strong experience with GoLand Studio and Go.
- GoLand Studio (must)
- Go (must)
- Linux (must)
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) (must)
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform) (nice)
- Networking (nice)
- Ownership via stock options
- Flexible time off
- You will collaborate and learn from some of the brightest people in the industry
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, recruitment agencies and/or search firms.