Mobile Application Developer (m/f)
This is a full-time, in-house, on-site position in Hamburg Germany. No remote work or relocation is being considered.
Are you tired of working on meaningless apps? Are you ready to make a dent in the Universe? Aura is an ever-growing global team of founders, designers, engineers, product experts and investors. The venture we create, owns the next horizon of innovation: At its frontier we imagine, invent, design and build the most sublime, personal integrated ecosystem yet.
Top-tier engineers and designers who’ve built some of the world’s most successful products used and loved by billions of people are already here: Come and join them.
We can’t wait to tell you more, but right now we’re working very quietly.
We‘re looking for a Mobile Application Developer capable of taking software design to the next level. Because you’re joining us at the beginning of our journey, you’ll have the unique opportunity not only to shape your role at Aura, but also part of the DNA that Aura will be known for.
As our Mobile Application Developer, you’ll
- Deliver innovative, engaging cloud products for mobile devices (Android/iOS) and mobile web apps
- Work closely with back-end developers across the organization to continuously improve our ability to deliver awesome mobile experiences quickly
- Contribute to concept development with multi-disciplinary teams of developers, creatives, and producers
- Analyze and evolve components to scale and address new requirements
Who You Are
You are a brilliant problem solver, quick grasp, self-starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for your work. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about going on a journey with us.
- At least 2 years experience as an Android or iOS developer working in a professional environment
- You must have experience with an app from concept to launch and have published an Android app in the Google Play Store or an iOS app in the Apple App Store
- We prefer experience in emergent technologies: Voice, AI, and VR are on your radar
- You should be business functional in English as we are located in Hamburg with our corporate headquarters in San Francisco. There is potential opportunity for travel to the US
- Android Studio - Please be sure to identify this experience as it is required.
- C++ (nice)
- Ownership via stock options
- Flexible time off
- You will collaborate and learn from some of the brightest people in the industry
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, recruitment agencies and/or search firms.