Conversion Optimization Expert (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
You will be part of a highly motivated and ambitious team of more than 100 Marketing experts, who attract several million users through various online marketing channels and activities. As a Conversion Manager you are a central part of these efforts. Your main focus will be the global optimization efforts to improve how consumers sell and buy cars online. Love for details and a data-driven mindset are crucial for this role.
About your new role
- Continuously monitor cross-country conversion rates, ensuring full coverage tracking of all platforms and identify the biggest potential for optimization and new opportunities
- Drive innovative solutions to improve the user journey in order to offer a holistic experience throughout the conversion path, regardless of touchpoint, bridging the gap between online and offline conversions
- Use past learnings from more than 5 years of testing and user insights to bring ideas into features and run A/B tests on our more than 6 million visitors per month
- Lead big and complex projects stretching beyond landing pages and including internal and external stakeholders, ensuring project is on track, the right tracking and monitoring is in place and deadlines are met
- Own the project pipeline together with stakeholders and team of talented optimizers, making clear project suggestions based on own ideas and analysis, with a clear effort vs impact estimations
About your skills
- Relevant work experience and a strong analytical background
- Strong strategic and data-driven background with proven examples of driving page and/or product optimization
- You are able to take data-driven decisions and elaborate reports, always looking for the biggest impact items
- A good attention to detail, you are well organized and familiar with the technical aspects of website features and A/B testing; steering design direction and coordinating with developers
- Fluent in English, additional language skills, e.g. German, Spanish, Italian or French is a plus
About our offer
- Nice office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg with free drinks and fruits
- The chance to become part of the digital revolution of the used car sector
- Become a marketing expert across our European markets
- Team and company events like international nights, christmas party, soccer, etc
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Katharina Fuhr is looking forward to your application.