Domain Data Steward (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
To realize value from joined projects in the Aviv Group and help move our Tech toward a more agile, distributed and autonomous environment, a central dedicated team has been created. This transformation team is being constituted mostly with seasoned IT and Digital experts. To strengthen it, we are looking for you to join us.
Get part of Aviv Group Data Office team and participate in the development and implementation of our Data Governance Program. The role will act as an owner for some of our group strategic projects, as data business partner with group entities and clear the fields of our data Governance journey. This is assisting with implementing data governance by evaluating issues in the governance of Aviv group data, including problem definition, root cause analysis, and opportunity and solution recommendations.
Join a team of pioneers and experts that are convinced by the importance of data Stewardship that is the vital link between Business, Technology, Science and Compliance. You will be at the core of Aviv transformation and working with the most impactful data projects shaping Aviv group future.
Domain Data Steward and take ownership in developing our data stewardship program at Aviv Group, that enables our agile, autonomous group entities
- implement and maintain enterprise-wide data governance policies and procedures in our central data governance center tool Collibra
- organize and lead working groups with data consumers and data producers to standardize definitions, business rules, business usage for critical data elements, attribute and metadata in order to help create an enterprise-wide data dictionary
- identify Data owners and drive business interviews
- show the power of Data Modeling to your colleagues
- identify, document, and manage data quality issues and/or improvement opportunities
- assist in defining appropriate metrics to measure the quality of the data
- assist in defining appropriate metrics to measure our Collibra Data Catalog adoption and usage
- assist in defining process, frequency, and responsibility for measuring data quality as defined
- assist with preparation of data quality assessments and publishing assessments results
You are a_
Expert with university degree in the areas of Information Management Systems or Cognitive Sciences
- minimum 3 years of experience in a Data Stewardship role required
- experience in Collibra Data Catalog administration and usage
- certified Collibra level I or II is a differentiating plus
- experience in SQL, or other comparable query language experience preferred
- conceptual and problem-solving skills with a proven track record in gathering and documenting comprehensive business requirements required
- expertise in the areas of Data Modelling, Metadata Management, Data Quality, Reference Data Management
- knowledge in the area of Data Governance
- knowledge in the areas of Data Science, Data Engineering, Cloud Computing
- excellent communication to engage with your stakeholders
- certified Data Management Professional is a plus
- full professional proficiency in English is mandatory
- fluency in German or French is a plus
- familiar with collaborative tools such as Slack, Confluence, Jira, GSuite
Benefit from a_
dedicated expert team in a dynamic and fast-moving digital environment
- participation in a cooperative, motivated and experienced team that leaves room for personal development and offers amazing challenges to tackle
- a dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name terms from trainee to CEO, short distances, cooperative culture and flexible working hours
- the position is located in Paris, Hamburg or Berlin with travels to the other locations (Aix-en-Provence, Berlin, Brussels, Hamburg, Nuremberg, Paris, Tel Aviv, ...)
- we offer you a permanent full-time position from 01.10.2020
Questions and answers about the application process:
The most frequently asked questions and their answers can be found on our FAQ page: career.axelspringer.com/en/faq
Your contact person for this position (reference number 008400098) is Silja Albers.
Diversity is an essential part of our corporate culture! We are looking forward to receiving all applications regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
The Aviv Group, part of Axel Springer SE, is one of the world’s largest players in digital classifieds. Our ambition is to move the world, one house, one car at a time. To deliver it, more than 1500 people operate classified companies in France (SeLoger, Logic-Immo, Meilleurs Agents and LaCentrale), Belgium (Immoweb), Germany (Immowelt) and Israel (Yad2) and we also invest into new business models that may disrupt the future all across Europe and America.