Internship Pricing & Monetization Consulting (m/f/d)
The Pricing & Monetization team operates as an inhouse consulting team that supports Axel Springer units from all over the world in their individual strategy and pricing, product, sales, and CRM related challenges. The team works closely with the managing directors of the units and the Executive Axel Springer Board.
If you are looking for a highly professional team and an extremely dynamic environment, we are looking for you!
fully integrated team member in our pricing & monetization team
What is the optimal monetization roadmap for a Silicon Valley startup? How can we profitably offer state-of-the-art digital journalism? What is the right price model for a prop tech start-up? Which products should a job board develop to keep its competitive edge?
- develop solutions and find answers for challenges along all aspects of monetization
- become a member of a highly professional expert team on internal consulting projects
- identify market trends, carry out market research, develop new products, analyze customer and competitor data, prepare presentations, and determine the impact of your solution
You are a_
student who is currently completing a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Data Science, Mathematics, Psychology, or any other comparable field
- enthusiasm for digital business models and their monetization
- initial practical experience (e.g. internships) in consulting, pricing, marketing or as an entrepreneur
- highly confident in working with MS-Office (foremost Excel, PowerPoint)
- excellent communication skills and fluency in English (German language skills preferred)
- strong analytical skills, an entrepreneurial and conceptual mindset as well as a drive for numbers
- great interest in consulting and project work
- willingness to perform, high professionalism and a strong team player
Benefit from a_
dedicated expert team in a dynamic and fast-moving digital environment
- a steep learning curve and the perspective to taking over project responsibility from the first day on
- the chance to deep dive into various business models in a short time
- a job experience that combines the advantages of management consulting and a large corporation
- events and seminars providing you with a rich skillset to consult digital units in pricing and monetization challenges
- a highly professional expert team (e.g., experienced consultants from leading consultancies)
- highly professional and cooperative corporate culture that leaves room for personal development and offers a steep learning curve
- join one of the leading digital publishers that offers promising and forward-looking business perspectives
- the internship will be compensated competitively
Questions and answers about the application process:
The most frequently asked questions and their answers can be found on our FAQ page: career.axelspringer.com/en/faq
Your contact person for this position (reference number 008400093) is Claudia Model
Diversity is an essential part of our corporate culture! We are looking forward to receiving all applications regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
You can find information about the representation for the severely disabled at Axel Springer as well as the contact details here: career.axelspringer.com/en/ksbv
Axel Springer Digital GmbH and its subsidiaries steer the majority of Axel Springer’s digital entities, which already today generate more than 2,5bn Euros annually and contribute more than 80% to the corporate group’s EBITDA. Our more than 200 investments, e.g. StepStone, Business Insider, Idealo, Awin, finanzen.net, eMarketer, SeLoger, Immowelt and Purplebricks, are active in Europe, USA and South America as market leaders in their respective fields. In addition, we are actively expanding our portfolio of early stage investments in Europe and the US through both our investments in funds such as Project A-Ventures and LakeStar, through direct investments of Axel Springer Digital Ventures and through the Axel Springer & Porsche Accelerator.