Management Assistant (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Axel Springer SE is one of the largest European media and tech companies that employs more than 16,000 people and is active in over 40 countries worldwide. Digitization is seen as an opportunity to grow.
At Axel Springer Digital Ventures, a 100% subsidiary, we invest in startups with new or disruptive business models. Either with cash or with tailor-made media-for-equity offerings. We work closely with the founders for their and our own success.
We are looking for new colleagues who are not dizzy at our pace of change and who want to actively shape and support the strong growth of the portfolio organizationally and administratively with their own ideas.
Specifically, we are looking for a Management Assistant (m/f/d) being the organizational backbone for our managing director and the team. If you are motivated, energetic and assertive with great organizational talent and a strong interest in digital topics you are exactly the person we are looking for!
- Support of the managing director in all organizational and administrative tasks
- First point of contact for all internal and external partners and guests
- Managing the schedule and inbox
- Coordination of appointments incl. organization of complex, also international meetings and video conferences
- Travel management incl. expenses
- Checking and issuing invoices
- Contract management
- Supporting the managing director’s team in daily business
- Onboarding process for new team members
- Supporting and representing each other within the assistance team
- Optimization and digitization of organizational and communicative processes
- You have an university degree or a completed vocational training and practical work experience in a comparable position, ideally in an international environment
- You work very independently, are structured, solution- and result-oriented and have a hands-on mentality with strong willingness to perform
- Absolute discretion, service orientation, confidence and teamplay are natural to you
- You have a high level of commitment and excellent communication skills
- You are experienced in using the common office applications, ideally Microsoft Office 365
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German
- A lot of responsibility and space for creative ideas in an innovative and continuously changing company
- Varied tasks in a dynamic, digital and international working environment and team
- We support your further development with individual trainings and qualification possibilities
- Attractive job in the digital economy paired with the security and the services of a successful large group in the heart of Berlin
For any further questions (requisition number 008400089), feel free to contact Jessica Ludwig via e-mail: email@example.com
Please apply only via the application link and not by e-mail.
Axel Springer Digital GmbH emphasizes equal opportunities. We welcome the applications of people with disabilities, whose integration is an important matter to us.