Project Assistant (m/w/d)
Axel Springer SE is one of the largest European digital & media companies that today employs more than 16,000 people and is, through its subsidiaries, active in over 40 countries worldwide.
The Aviv Group, part of Axel Springer SE, is one of the world’s largest players in digital classifieds. Our ambition is to shape and simplify how people buy and sell the home they love and the car they need. To deliver it, we operate classified companies in France (SeLoger, Logic-Immo and LaCentrale), Belgium (Immoweb), Germany (Immowelt) and Israel (Yad2) and we also invest into new business models that may shape the future.
To realize value from joined projects in the Aviv Group and help moving our IT toward a more agile, distributed and autonomous environment, a central dedicated team has been created. This transformation team is being constituted mostly with seasoned IT and Digital experts.
Team & Management assistant
- Proactively support the GTO in his/her day-to-day operations,
- Travel management for your team
- Interface with corporate units and support functions as well as business partners, suppliers and candidates
- Arranging, preparing, following up and welcoming conference and meetings
- Writing and implementation of procedures for ckeck-lists, regular meetings
Project management support
- Prepare draft version of regular reports
- Support in preparation of presentations on various format (pptx, newsletters, blog post, video…)
- Support translation of documents from German and/or French to English
- Support the organization of main European events (Product Convention, Guilds, etc.) gathering people from all AS companies and beyond
- Support the supplier process (process received invoices, point of entry for financial service of supplier, …)
- Propose and test any initiative that will help collaboration and sharing to blossom!
- Mid-term responsibility for projects of your own
- Successfully completed a commercial training/apprenticeship or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and 3 to 4 years of experience in office management and supporting projects
- You are fluent both in German and English, French is a plus, Hebrew as well
- Your workstyle is characterized by reliability, service orientation and proactive “can-do” attitude
- Strong computer (MS Office) and Internet knowledge. Know-how of Jira and Slack is a plus
- Love to work on digital topics and curious about IT in general
- You are a team player with high social competency and feel comfortable working with different companies across multiple countries
- Communication, empathy and to settle a positive working atmosphere is your strength
- Ability to switch between startup- and corporate-environment
What we offer
- Further/continuing education offers are important to us: You can expect numerous possibilities to expand your knowledge and your abilities.
- To reconcile family and work? No problem for Axel Springer, because with our day-care center "Wolkenzwerge" we offer child care for nursery (and kindergarten children), which is far above the standard.
- We want you to benefit from the success of the company and offer you a Global Employee Share Plan.
- We offer you a permanent full-time position from now
Questions regarding this position (reference number 008400079) will be answered gladly by:
Julia Lange; firstname.lastname@example.org
Axel Springer Digital GmbH emphasizes equal opportunities. We welcome the applications of people with disabilities, whose integration is an important matter to us.