Senior Product Manager / Product Ops (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Join one of the world’s biggest digital classified players!
AVIV Group was founded by Axel Springer in 2018 as a 100 percent owned company and combines the digital activities and participations in real estate, car and generalist classifieds in Germany (Immowelt), France (SeLoger, Logic-Immo, MeilleursAgents, Car&Boat Media), Belgium (Immoweb), and Israel (Yad2).
AVIV Group’s ambition is to move the world, one house, one car at a time. We achieve it both organically by expanding the group’s existing services and through minority and majority investments in innovative business models.
To realize value from joined projects in Product, Data & Tech and move our Group toward a more agile, distributed and reactive environment, a central dedicated team has been created. This transformation team is being constituted mostly with seasoned Tech and Digital experts. To strengthen it, we are looking for you to join us!
Senior Product Manager/Product Ops to join our highly ambitious transformation team and have a key role in our international Product Management Team
Reporting directly to the Deputy Group Transformation Officer in charge of product management, you support more than 30 product teams in 5 different companies across Europe. Your main role is to to build and manage a product management ecosystem, considering product teams as your users. The challenge is big and we are ready to face it.
- provide the tools and structure necessary for product teams to achieve their goals and improve Aviv’s product (quality and impact on the real estate’s ecosystem)
- build and maintain Aviv product management framework and tooling, in strong collaboration with companies’ teams and other members of the Group Transformation Team
- help product teams getting the data and insights to take faster evidence based decisions
- build an experimentation roadmap with product teams to allow fast product knowledge generation
- facilitate cross teams and cross companies communication
- act as an interim Product Manager to kickstart strategic cross companies initiatives
- interact daily with product teams to identify their needs & pain points in the short and long term (yes... this means user research)
- work very closely with other members of the Group Transformation Team (Data office, Senior architects, etc.)
You are a_
Expert with minimum 5 years of experience in product management and 3 years as Lead Product Manager / Head of Product / Head of UX or similar
- experienced in workshop facilitation, user research, analytics
- ability to turn abstract concepts into concrete action, and the other way around
- excellent communication skills
- full professional proficiency in English
- fluency in German or French is a plus
- familiarity with collaborative tools such as Slack, Confluence, Jira, GSuite
- willingness to work in a lean and moving environment
Benefit from a_
dedicated expert team in a dynamic and fast-moving digital environment
- participation in a cooperative, motivated and experienced team that leaves room for personal development and offers amazing challenges to tackle
- a dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name terms from trainee to CEO, short distances, cooperative culture and flexible working hours
- the position is located in Berlin or Hamburg with travels to the other locations (Aix-en-Provence, Berlin, Brussels, Hamburg, Nuremberg, Paris, Tel Aviv, ...)
- we offer you a permanent full-time position from 01.10.2020
Questions and answers about the application process:
The most frequently asked questions and their answers can be found on our FAQ page: career.axelspringer.com/en/faq
Your contact person for this position (reference number 008400097) is Silja Albers.
Diversity is an essential part of our corporate culture! We are looking forward to receiving all applications regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
You can find information about the representation for the severely disabled at Axel Springer as well as the contact details here: career.axelspringer.com/en/ksbv
The Aviv Group, part of Axel Springer SE, is one of the world’s largest players in digital classifieds. Our ambition is to move the world, one house, one car at a time. To deliver it, more than 1500 people operate classified companies in France (SeLoger, Logic-Immo, Meilleurs Agents and LaCentrale), Belgium (Immoweb), Germany (Immowelt) and Israel (Yad2) and we also invest into new business models that may disrupt the future all across Europe and America.