Working Student / Project Management Support (m/f/d)
- studentische Hilfskraft
The Aviv Group, part of Axel Springer SE, is one of the world’s largest players in digital classifieds. Our ambition is to move the world, one house, one car at a time. To deliver it, more than 1500 people operate classified companies in France (SeLoger, Logic-Immo, Meilleurs Agents and LaCentrale), Belgium (Immoweb), Germany (Immowelt) and Israel (Yad2) and we also invest into new business models that may disrupt the future all across Europe and America.
To realize value from joined projects in the Aviv Group and help moving our Tech toward a more agile, distributed and autonomous environment, a central dedicated team has been created. This transformation team is being constituted mostly with seasoned IT and Digital experts. To strengthen it, we are looking for you to join us.
- Proactively support the Senior Project Manager in his/her day-to-day operations
- Administration and monitoring of some central tools (communication, project management, …)
- Support procurement procedures and research on tech suppliers
- Implementation and documentation of procedures
- Support in preparation of reports and communication in various formats (pptx, newsletters, post, video…) and for various meetings and events (European Guilds, conventions, etc.)
- You love to work on digital topics and you are curious about IT in general
- Ideally you already gained experience with digital companies and in a project management environment
- Your workstyle is characterized by reliability, service orientation and proactive “can-do” attitude
- You are a team player with good social competency and feel comfortable working with different companies across multiple countries
- Communication, empathy and to settle a positive working atmosphere is your strength
- You are fluent in both German and English. French is a plus, Hebrew as well
- Strong computer (MS Office) and internet knowledge, know-how of Jira and Slack is a strong plus
What we offer
- Participation in a cooperative, motivated and experienced team that leaves room for personal development and offers a steep learning curve
- 100 % responsibility for your own tasks
- Deep insights both into the digital classified business and the digital IT world
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name terms from cooperative culture and flexible working hours
- An attractive location in the City Center of Hamburg with the possibility for project-related stints in our Headquarter in Berlin
- We offer you a temporary part-time position for one year with 15 - 20 weekly working hours
Questions regarding this position (reference number 008400090) will be answered gladly by: Claudia Model.
We emphasize equal opportunities. We welcome the applications of people with disabilities, whose integration is an important matter to us.