Intern - Corporate Innovation (f/m/d)
hy‘s mission is to fully understand the transformational power of the global tech and digital ecosystem and to utilize it to the benefit of our clients: entrepreneurs, corporations and government institutions. We are a professional services firm and we tackle the challenges of the digital transformation for our clients. Our diverse team of entrepreneurs, analysts, venture developers and digital experts meets our clients at eye level and engages with them as peers.
We are based in Berlin and we are a portfolio company of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital media company and transformational pioneer. Egon Zehnder and Klöckner are strategic partners of hy, offering their global network and expertise as part of hy‘s customized services and solutions. Our CEO, best-selling author Christoph Keese ("Silicon Valley", "Silicon Germany", "Disrupt Yourself"), is one of the most acknowledged experts when it comes to digital transformation and disruptive business strategies.
As an Intern, you will be assisting and managing several accounts simultaneously, in order to ensure full support when setting up and developing strategy and operations for our clients, including market research, competitor analyses and identifying market trends. You will be closely cooperating with dedicated teams within hy and support the day-to-day operations within our organization. Involvement in the strategic enhancement of our workshop and event formats will be crucial to the role.
You are tech-savvy, structured and passionate about hy’s mission and are able to effectively communicate it to others on a highly professional level.
- Successfully completed Bachelor 's Degree in Business Economics, Business Informatics or related fields
- Relevant internships in top-tier management consulting, venture capital or business development
- Strong analytical skills and attention for details
- Problem solving and time management skills
- A passion for technology is a must
- Ability to work independently, under limited supervision and in a team
- Great communication skills, and a strategic mindset
- Professional proficiency in English and German is a must
- You are available full-time for 6 months
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, an encouraging atmosphere and a great, highly motivated team. We believe in providing our team with extras which are high quality and meaningful.
This is a full-time position, based in Berlin.