Intern (m/f/d) - Ecosystem Innovation
We are hy: the go-to experts for digital transformation in Germany. Our mission is to fully understand the transformational power of the global tech and digital ecosystem. We leverage this knowledge to the benefit of entrepreneurs, corporations, and governments. hy is an affiliate of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital media company and transformational pioneer. We are based in Berlin with representations in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto.
We strongly believe in synergies within ecosystems and facilitate the capabilities of transformative technology companies, entrepreneurs, experts, and investors worldwide. Egon Zehnder and Klöckner are strategic partners of hy, offering their global network and expertise as part of hy‘s customized services and solutions. At hy, we are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
The Briefings team at hy navigates the hy ecosystem when creating services and workshops, helping our clients understand the underlying dynamics of technological change and the advent of tech ecosystems. We support them in applying this knowledge to their own transformational initiatives.
We understand the impact of new business models, technology, and changing methodology: we apply them to our clients' purposes.
We combine our experience with that of relevant ecosystem stakeholders, subject-matter experts, and our clients to moderate and to facilitate collaboration. We facilitate co-ideation of partnerships, new business models, organizational, and cultural change.
During your internship you will assist in managing multiple internal and client-related projects, in order to ensure full support when setting up and developing strategy and operations for our client solutions. You will closely cooperate with dedicated teams within hy and support the day-to-day operations within our organization. Involvement in preparation of our workshop formats will be crucial to the role. Coordinating our client workshops will include development of the programs, ensuring the participation of relevant stakeholders from the tech ecosystem (e.g. entrepreneurs, experts, investors) in order to discover and define potential opportunities for commercial collaborations and partnerships for our clients.
- Degree in Business Economics, Technology or related fields
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Always striving for operational excellence
- First-hand experience in supporting client-related projects within the field of corporate innovation and/or digital strategy projects
- Interest in digital business models and the stakeholders within the digital ecosystems
- A passion for emerging technologies, digital business models and startups is a must
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Professional proficiency in English and German is a must
- Interest in tackling challenges that corporations face in the process of digitalization
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, an encouraging atmosphere, and a great, highly motivated team. We’re deeply convinced that being fully dedicated to your job should be no contradiction to a fulfilling family and social life. We believe in providing our team with a supportive atmosphere, complemented with meaningful extras.