(Junior) Analyst (m/f)
We are an Axel Springer-backed company based in Berlin. hy’s mission is to fully understand the transformational power of the global tech and digital ecosystem and utilize it to the benefit of corporates, governments and their leaders. hy is a portfolio company of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital media company and transformational pioneer. hy is based in Berlin with representations in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto.
Organized as a platform, hy facilitates the capabilities of transformative technology companies, entrepreneurs, experts, and investors worldwide. Egon Zehnder and KPMG are strategic partners of hy, offering their global network and expertise as part of hy‘s customized services and solutions. We at hy are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
At hy, the Intelligence team helps our clients to understand technological trends, changing business models and emerging players as a foundation for successful transformation, innovation and venturing activities.
The Analyst is responsible to generate insights that help our clients understanding and leveraging the potential of emerging technologies and digital ecosystems. You will be responsible to gather and aggregate information from various internal and external sources in order to support your colleagues developing innovation strategies. Your enthusiasm for the global tech ecosystem, strong analytical skills and creative mindset will help the hy Intelligence team to be the perfect sparring partner for our clients regarding innovation, digitization and transformation. This is a full-time position, based in Berlin.
We are looking for a smart, analytical and tech-savvy individual who has the right mix of proven research experience, effective methodology and execution skills. You are passionate about hy’s mission and are able to effectively communicate this to others on a highly professional and business level.
- Degree in business, science or technology and at least 1-2 years of experience in consulting, venture capital or corporate innovation/strategy
- Enthusiasm for emerging technologies, digital business models and startups
- You know where to find the best information on technology trends and startups
- You are able to condense information into meaningful insights
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Profound knowledge of Powerpoint/Excel
- Ability to work independently, under little supervision and in a team
- Native level of German and full proficiency in English
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, an encouraging atmosphere and a great, highly motivated team. We believe in providing our team with extras that are high quality and meaningful.