Senior Manager (m/f/d) - Ecosystem Innovation
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are hy: the go-to experts for digital transformation in Germany. Our mission is to fully understand the transformational power of the global tech and digital ecosystem. We leverage this knowledge to the benefit of corporates, governments, and their leaders. hy is an affiliate of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital media company and transformational pioneer. We are based in Berlin with representations in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto.
We strongly believe in synergies within ecosystems and facilitate the capabilities of transformative technology companies, entrepreneurs, experts, and investors worldwide. Egon Zehnder and KPMG are strategic partners of hy, offering their global network and expertise as part of hy‘s customized services and solutions. At hy, we are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
The Briefings team at hy navigates the hy ecosystem when creating services and workshops, helping our clients understand the underlying dynamics of technological change and the advent of tech ecosystems. We support them in applying this knowledge to their own transformational initiatives.
We understand the impact of new business models, technology, and changing methodology: we apply them to our clients purposes.
We combine our experience with that of relevant ecosystem stakeholders, subject-matter experts, and our clients to moderate and to facilitate collaboration. We facilitate co-ideation of partnerships, new business models, organizational, and cultural change.
Join us if you
- Are passionate about interacting with clients and developing innovation strategies in close cooperation with our clients
- Strive to ask the right questions to understand the clients’ needs, which you help to translate into a tailored workshop curriculum
- Are experienced in facilitating workshops and ideation formats, from which you can transfer knowledge effectively
- Think in terms of ecosystems, easily navigate through multiple layers and connect the dots between different players
- Are intrigued by new business models and new technology, as it influences existing business models
- Are able to derive new business opportunities based on your findings
Responsibilities in close cooperation with our Head of Briefings
- Independently managing projects within the Briefings team
- Building, strengthening, and developing our client relationships
- Preparing and participating in client pitches
- Managing and expanding our hy tech ecosystem
- Identifying relevant client opportunities within the tech ecosystem (new technologies, startups, additional stakeholders)
- Conceptualizing, executing, and facilitating client workshops with a focus on co-ideation
- Developing our Briefings product and service portfolio
- Degree in Business Economics, Technology, or related fields
- At least 3 years of proven experience within a management consultancy, digital agency, or digital environment
- Track record of managing multiple projects in a multidisciplinary environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently (i.e. under limited supervision) and in a team
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including strong presentation (e.g. Powerpoint) skills
- Strong understanding of the challenges corporations face in their digital transformation
- A passion for emerging technologies, digital business models, and startups is a must
- Languages: native level of German and professional proficiency in English
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, an encouraging atmosphere, and a great, highly motivated team. We’re deeply convinced that being fully dedicated to your job should be no contradiction to a fulfilled family and social life. We believe in providing our team with a supportive atmosphere, complemented with meaningful extras.