Senior Public Relations & Communication Manager (m/f)
- Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are an Axel Springer-backed company based in Berlin. hy’s mission is to fully understand the transformational power of the global tech and digital ecosystem and utilize it to the benefit of corporations, governments and their leaders. hy is a portfolio company of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital media company and transformational pioneer. hy is based in Berlin with representations in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto.
Organized as a platform, hy facilitates the capabilities of transformative technology companies, entrepreneurs, experts, and investors worldwide. Egon Zehnder and KPMG are strategic partners of hy, offering their global network and expertise as part of hy‘s customized services and solutions. We at hy are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
As our future (Senior) Manager PR and Communication you will develop and lead hy’s communications strategy. You will identify, evaluate and define the right channels and measures to create a strong brand awareness that strategically positions hy as the No 1 professional services firm for digital transformation in Germany.
- You are responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing communication measures with a focus on press and media relations.
- You are hy’s first point of contact with the media and you handle all incoming enquiries from national and international media sources.
- Together with our team, you create thought leading content. It is your responsibility to implement it across various media channels and coordinate external service providers.
- You develop and coordinate measures for the strategic positioning of hy and our team.
- You build a strong industry network, connect with experts and represent hy at relevant events.
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the fields of journalism, communication, and/or consulting.
- A proven track record in developing and implementing a sustainable PR and communications strategy.
- Expertise in various communicative formats and styles as well as sophisticated text competence and strong communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Native German (or C2 level) and full proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Very good understanding of economics and politics.
- Very good knowledge of the national and international media landscape.
- Strong analytical skills, confident strategic and tactical judgement, high personal commitment and confident behaviour.
- Successfully completed university studies.
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, an encouraging atmosphere and a great, highly motivated team. We believe in providing our team with extras that are high quality and meaningful.