Senior Strategist (m/f)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We are an Axel Springer-backed company based in Berlin. hy‘s mission is to fully understand the transformational power of the global tech and digital ecosystem and utilize it to the benefit of corporates, governments and their leaders. hy is a portfolio company of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital media company and transformational pioneer. hy is based in Berlin with offices in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto.
Organized as a platform, hy facilitates the capabilities of transformative technology companies, entrepreneurs, experts, and investors worldwide. Egon Zehnder and KPMG are strategic partners of hy, offering their global network and expertise as part of hy‘s customized services and solutions. We at hy are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
At hy, the insights team helps our clients to understand technological trends, changing business models and emerging players as a foundation for successful transformation, innovation, and venturing activities.
The Strategist executes research projects that help our clients leveraging the potential of the emerging technologies and digital ecosystems. Together with your senior colleagues, you will analyze the technologies and players that will shape our client’s business environments and come up with concrete strategic recommendations. You are the main person responsible for gathering and analyzing information on markets, technologies and startups and aggregating it to meaningful and comprehensive reports. An ability to develop a precise understanding of globally emerging technologies, a sharp strategic thinking and a creative mindset makes you the perfect sparring partner for our clients regarding innovation, digitization and transformation. This is a full-time position, based in Berlin.
We are looking for an experienced, tech-savvy and strategic-thinking individual who has the right mix of proven work experience, effective methodology and execution skills. You are passionate about hy’s mission and are able to effectively communicate this to others on a highly professional and business level.
- Degree in business or technology and at least 2-3 years of proven experience in strategy consulting or corporate innovation
- A passion for emerging technologies, digital business models and startups is a must
- Track record of executing innovation strategy projects for international companies
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to derive meaningful strategic recommendations
- Excellent knowledge of Powerpoint/Excel and experience with research databases
- Ability to work independently, under little supervision and in a team
- A native level German and proficiency in English
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, an encouraging atmosphere and a great, highly motivated team. We believe in providing our team with extras that are high quality and meaningful.