Working Student (m/f/d) - Business Operations
- studentische Hilfskraft
hy‘s mission is to fully understand the transformational power of the global tech and digital ecosystem and to utilize it to the benefit of entrepreneurs, corporations, or governments. hy is a portfolio company of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital media company and transformational pioneer. We are based in Berlin with representations in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto. Our CEO, best-selling author Christoph Keese ("Silicon Valley", "Silicon Germany", "Disrupt Yourself"), is one of the most acknowledged experts when it comes to digital transformation and disruptive business strategies.
Organized as a platform, hy facilitates the capabilities of transformative technology companies, entrepreneurs, experts, and investors worldwide. Egon Zehnder and Klöckner are strategic partners of hy, offering their global network and expertise as part of hy‘s customized services and solutions. We at hy are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
The Business Operations team comprises the strong foundation, from which hy continues to grow. We ensure that the organization is running efficiently, including meeting our goals, ensuring that our projects meet - if not exceed - expectations and acting as a sparring partner for hy’s units.
You will support our Head of Business Operations in running organizational and resource planning, managing projects from inception to completion as well as developing and implementing reporting tools based on key KPIs. Moreover, you will work across all departments at hy and interact with our team of leading professionals within the digital transformation space.
Join us if you
- are passionate about managing projects and anticipating organizational needs
- are good with numbers, have an analytical approach to your work, and strong attention to detail
- have excellent self-management skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- are pragmatic and solutions-oriented
- are intrigued by emerging technologies and their impact on value chains
- have a strong interest in corporate and startup innovation
- are excited about the idea of working among some of the leading pioneers in digital transformation in Germany
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Supporting executive level reporting, including weekly status reports to manage risks and issues
- Tracking and monitoring key KPIs across teams and divisions
- Keeping track of our resource planning and utilization
- Preparing meetings, creating briefing documents and various presentations
- Managing and maintaining Google Drive
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Business Economics, Marketing, Technology, or related fields. However, we also consider candidates with other educational backgrounds
- Native level of German and professional proficiency in English is a must
- Experience in using G-Suite and/or MS Office (especially Google Sheets and MS Excel)
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for emerging technologies, digital business models, and startups
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, an encouraging atmosphere, and a great, highly motivated team. We’re deeply convinced that being fully dedicated to your job should be no contradiction to a fulfilled family and social life. We believe in providing our team with a supportive atmosphere, complemented with meaningful extras.