Head/Director (m/f) of Product Marketing
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 450 team members from over 36 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
Join our Berlin team as a Head/Director (m/f) of Product Marketing and help us change the way the language learning is done!
Responsibilities for the role
- Build up & lead a Product Marketing team of 4 managers
- Drive market & user insights at Babbel through research, studies, data mining, competitive intelligence and trend scouting
- Define Babbel’s customer value propositions as guidance for all product innovation
- Develop a strategy-led product ideation process with Product Management
- Support the strategy making for Babbel’s product strategy
- Define the business case/value for all of Babbel’s product innovation ideas & features
- Lead the go-to-market activations & integrated campaigns for all of Babbel’s product innovation ideas & features
- Manage the lifecycle of all of Babbel’s product features (from additional campaign waves to kill decisions)
- Collaborate effectively across all teams at Babbel
- Reporting directly to the CMO
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Linguistics or a related field
- Proven team leadership and strategy making skills
- Strong consumer orientation and insight generation skills (data-to-insights-to-action cycle)
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- A strong analytical mindset and a good business sense
- Passion for the digital language learning space
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing, product management or marketing
- Excellent working conditions in the heart of Berlin
- Opportunity for personal growth and development: we are a learning company and take learning seriously
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international team from over 36 different nationalities
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great company benefits including industry leading vacation allowance, relaxed policies, high-end company bike, fresh fruits & drinks etc.