Junior Content Marketing Manager (m/f) - Paid Distribution - German
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 500 team members from over 42 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a Junior Content Marketing Manager (m/f) - Paid Distribution - German for our Team in Berlin!
Content Marketing has been a pillar of Babbel’s commercial strategy for the last three years. At the centre of our Content Marketing efforts is the Babbel Magazine, which is distributed in seven languages to over eight million readers every month. In this role, you will be part of a four-person team specialised in the data-driven world of content distribution.
We are looking for someone with a logical, strategic mind and excellent attention to detail with experience in paid online marketing (preferably PPC). The ideal candidate won’t be phased by high volume, always-on campaigns, will see patterns where others see a confusion of words and numbers, and will be able to pull insights from data to inform the production of future content.
You will be
- Managing and optimising our content distribution via content discovery ad networks, and potentially through social and direct co-ops
- Working in a team of four dedicated distribution experts managing campaigns across seven languages
- Managing the budget forecast for distribution in conjunction with all stakeholders
- Reporting consistently and reliably on KPIs at granular and global levels
- Developing and improving analytics of paid campaigns and content performance
- Collaborating closely with our Editorial and Social Teams to help create article Content based on data insights
- Assisting with monthly team reviews to identify past successes and failures and tweak our approach for subsequent months
- Strategic, proactive, data-driven and highly collaborative
- Demonstrable experience in PPC performance marketing (min. 1 year in PPC, SEM, Display, Content Distribution, Paid Social)
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with Outbrain and Taboola
- A strong affinity for numbers and knowledge of Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Superior analytical skills
- Proficient/Excellent German and business fluent English
- Strong interest in current online marketing technologies
- Responsibility from day one in key markets for Babbel
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally - learn from a best-in-class distribution team with strong expertise in performance marketing worldwide
- High quality, useful product that you enjoy advertising
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international company with people from over 42 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (30 vacation days, unlimited access to Babbel account, high-end company bike, fresh fruit and drinks, English/German classes, In-house Training Academy)