Junior Market Researcher (m/f)
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who enjoy learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are readily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel, more than 600 team members from over 50 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a Junior Market Researcher (Quantitative)to join our Team in Berlin!
In your role as a Junior Market Researcher, your mission will be to support our research team on projects covering a wide range of subjects within the language learning industry in order to understand language learners’ needs and contribute to critical business decisions.
- Inquisitive and analytical
- Communicative and collaborative
- Able to conduct basic quantitative analysis such as correlation analysis, linear regressions, etc.
- Proactive and independent
- Proficient or native German speaker
- Available for 12 months
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Market research experience
- A solution-oriented mindset
- Top-notch communication and organizational skills
- Excellent command of English
- Comprehensive understanding of the current trends & technologies
Nice to have
- Experience with Customer Satisfaction or Social Intelligence Studies
- Knowledge of following languages: SQL, R, Python, SPSS, SAS
- Conduct primary market research to inform and support marketing strategy, including identifying business issues, design and execute research projects, and communicate results to the team to direct business decisions
- Consolidate various data sources and perform comprehensive quantitative analysis to answer business questions
- Manage existing quantitative research projects such as NPS
- Manage communication with external vendors and suppliers
- Support and collaborate with research team for large-scale project
- Work within a high-performing team at Babbel
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international company with people from over 50 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (fresh fruit & drinks)
We are already looking forward hearing from you! Check out our jobs page, our blog, and our techblog! Questions about a career at Babbel? Contact us! +49 (0) 151 2051 6139 or get in touch with Inabat Abzal via e-mail for more information.