Intern (m/f) - Process Optimisation
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 500 team members from over 42 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for an Intern in Process Optimisation for our team in Berlin!
As an Intern your mission will be to provide a seamless process overview about hiring procedures & application management across the organisation. You will gain insights in all the departments and processes while working closely together with our talent management team. You will learn how to work with the latest recruiting tools and be part of introducing analytics & metrics. The starting date for this position is 1st of February 2018.
- Analyse and optimise our hiring processes in collaboration with the respective stakeholders
- Dive deep into our ATS and find quick tweaks to make better use of it
- Support and co-develop new recruiting formats and their operational implementation
- Support the team to make recruiting more measurable and define and implement recruiting parameters
- Be an integrative part of the talent management team
- Recently graduated or enrolled as a student
- Highly pro-active and with the ability to prioritise
- Well structured, organised and detail oriented
- Comfortable working with numbers
- A strong interest towards numbers and processes
- An engaging personality and natural ability to connect and interact with people
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal & written) and good German skills
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Great company benefits. (High-End company bike, fresh fruits & drinks etc.)
- Start-up mentality and attractive working environment in the heart of Berlin