Process Consultant & Project Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in 2007, Babbel is the world’s top-grossing and most effective language-learning app. No small feat, and no small challenge. In a moment rife with talk of walls, we’re building bridges making the language-learning journey as exciting and empowering as possible, helping people forge new connections and participate in worlds bigger than their own. We do things that matter. And foremost, we make people speak their new language as they’ve always wanted to. Come work with us.
There’s still so much to do.
Babbel is for everyone, not some niche or elite strata of learners. Everyone. As our user base has grown, so has what they need from us. Their learning needs, life experiences, and reference points become more varied and colorful by the day. Meeting that means ensuring users see themselves reflected —not just in our product— but the world it allows them to imagine with us. That means reflecting the dynamism and diversity of our users, as much as possible, in the production of Babbel. We currently have 600 people from more than 50 nationalities working in our Berlin and New York offices, challenging and learning from each other at every step. A culture of difference and dignity is critical to how we’ve connected with millions of users, in every hemisphere.
We are looking for a Process Consultant & Project Manager (m/f) to start immediately in our office in Berlin, Germany!
As Process Consultant & Project Manager you will work directly with our Founder & CTO. In partnership with Babbel’s Engineering leadership, you will take care of the structures and processes within Engineering, including related communication, change management and continuous improvements. Lots of ambition, highly intelligent, make the jump from consulting into a startup career.
Your responsibilities will be
- Assist engineering leadership in matters operating model
- Work closely with counterparts in Product Management for alignment
- Define engineering interfaces with other stakeholders
- Develop and monitor Engineering KPIs
- Provide analysis of current processes and bottlenecks
- Suggest continuous improvements and have them prioritized
- Create presentations for use within engineering, across the company and towards the board
- You have profound project experience within IT/Tech organizations as well as experience in supporting change/transformation processes on the corporate or consulting side
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates
- Fluent in English
Babbel is the world’s most successful language learning app. Work with us to make a real impact in the world, in a meaningful way.
- We’re driven by a bold challenge
- We solve meaningful problems - at scale
- Diversity and difference are our strengths; lifelong learning is our life’s blood
- Work within a high-performing team at Babbel
- Tackle a steep learning-curve – personally and professionally
- Work in a challenging environment and where you’re expected to bring your game face
- Take advantage of a lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Draw from a vibrant international company with people from over 50 different nationalities
- We offer great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)
Sounds good? We are already looking forward to hearing from you! Check out our jobs page, our blog, and ourtechblog.
Questions about a career at Babbel? Contact us! +49 (0) (151 2051 6139 or get in touch with Tamara Menendez via e-mail for more information.