Senior Technical Project Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Unique to Babbel, our team of language experts build individual courses for each language pair. Available for web, iOS and Android, bite-sized lessons cover useful real-world topics, from introducing oneself and ordering food, to local colloquialisms and idioms. Founded in 2007, the company recently surpassed 1,000,000 active subscribers and has a team of over 500 people from 45 nationalities working in Berlin and New York.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Technical Project Manager for our Finance IT Engineering Team.
As a Project Manager you will be joining our team of professionals and take on responsibility for managing our IT projects for ensuring a high performance finance system setup. You use your experience in managing such projects to lead our project team and coordinate together with the project owner stakeholders in management through milestones and rollout of the project phases. The personal contact towards project members of different departments of the company will be your critical path to success.
- Familiar with agile project management and enjoy leading highly scalable IT projects.
- An expert in digital business models and understand business processes in growing medium sized companies.
- A responsible leader with with ability to quickly prioritize among numerous tasks.
- At least 8 years professional experience in leading IT-Projects.
- An understanding of ERP systems architecture and are familiar business and financial end-to-end processes.
- Excellent English and German skills, both in writing and verbally.
- A technology or IT engineering related degree.
- A PMI certification (or comparable).
You will be
- Leading our PM team and reporting directly to the Group Controller.
- The go-to person responsible for project rollout and milestone planning and coordination.
- Driving analyses to derive recommendations for action from the current business.
- Further developing tools and reports on a conceptual and content level using ERP information.
- A high degree of ownership and responsibility.
- Leadership position with potential of development into our finance and legal management team.
- Growth with the company and gain more responsibility.
- Work for an inspirational product and a great success story.
- A vibrant international team from over 45 different nationalities.
- A start-up mentality and friendly working hours in the heart of Berlin.
- Great company benefits (30 vacation days, unlimited access to Babbel account, fresh fruit and drinks, English/German classes, In-house Training Academy).