Backend Software Engineer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a young marketplace that connects shippers and transport providers on demand, thus increasing efficiency for both by enabling safe and convenient access to a highly fragmented market using a single digital freight platform. We are an international team of agile people from startup and industry backgrounds with data-driven mentalities.
At Saloodo we are looking for backend software engineers to join our rapidly growing engineering team and help us build the future of logistics in Cologne. Logistics and Transportation is all about efficiency, speed and commitment – a perfect world to disrupt with data and technology-driven business models. You can help us to form the future world of logistics together.
Skills & Qualifications
- You graduated with a B.Sc./MSc. in software engineering or related fields.
- You have deep knowledge of one or more backend languages, e.g. PHP, Python, NodeJS or Go.
- You have experience in building largescale software solutions, with an eye on performance and security.
- You have demonstrated experience of delivering high-quality product features on schedule.
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in English; German being an advantage.
Why work with us
Our mission is to build great software on modern stacks, data-driven and customer focused on a global scale.
- We welcome you to a great atmosphere in our offices in Bonn and Cologne.
- You will find a challenging start-up culture in a b2b marketplace environment while also being part of the DHL Group.
- We regularly have cooking events, free beer and great offsites.
- We offer a performance-based competitive salary.
How to apply
If you are intrigued and up for a new challenge in a fast paced and exciting environment, we will be happy to receive your CV and application at firstname.lastname@example.org.