Digital Product Manager (m/f/d)
Job Field: IT / Information Management
Location: Münster, DE
Company: BASF Coatings GmbH
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: EN57943807_DIGI4_1
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
The Coatings division of BASF is a global expert in the development, production and marketing of innovative and sustainable automotive OEM and refinish coatings, decorative paints and applied surface treatments for metal, plastic and glass substrates. We create advanced performance solutions and drive performance, design and new applications to meet our partners' needs all over the world.
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at http://on.basf.com/Coatings
What you can expect
Our new business unit Digital Incubation Unit is working on a new digital business model, aims to reveal and seize new digital model opportunities in the field of future mobility, which are beyond the current automotive OEM or refinish business models.
- In your role you will manage the interface between our venture project managers and the technical development as well as launch of innovative products.
- You will be responsible for MVP development and further implementation phases in coordination with agile internal and external teams.
- By understanding the Digital Incubation Unit's strategic position, you will deliver products that break new ground for BASF Coatings GmbH.
- You will work hands-on with UX/UI designers as well as engineers to implement and build new products.
- Besides integrating usability studies, research and market insights into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction, you will define as well as analyze metrics that track the success of products.
What we expect
- You have gathered at least two years of experience in digital product management with a proven track record of successful projects.
- Besides having SCRUM experience, you have an affinity for agile software development methods as well as great interest in the automotive business in general.
- While understanding modern best practices of digital businesses, especially lean and agile ones, you are able to identify emerging trends in the market.
- Having a passion for building and managing customer-centric products and intuitive user experiences, you are able to inspire designers and engineers with thought-provoking ideas and ambitious objectives.
- In dialogue with internal and external interfaces you are a capable and strong communicator in both German and English.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Apply now by using the 'Apply' button.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.