Central Operations Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. By merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology and expert coaching we are empowering people around Europe, and soon the world, to Sweat Smarter Together! Our outdoor workouts led by fitness experts offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 a household name in fitness and technology. Join us in our mission to create lasting wellbeing!
About the role
The BEAT81 Operations department is structured in two functions: Central Operations (Real Estate, B2B, Coach Acquisition & Services, Schedule & Analytics, Equipment & Logistics) in our HQ and the local City Management which is responsible for the roll-out and growth of our cities.
As Central Operations Manager you will form part of one or more of the above-mentioned teams and become a crucial driver for our global growth. Depending on your strengths and preferences, this role can be either interpreted as a specialist role in one of the Central Operations functions (Real Estate, B2B, Coach Acquisition & Services, Schedule & Analytics, Equipment & Logistics) o as a cross-functional project manager. It is also possible to develop a stronger focus on particularly supporting specific cities and city management.
- Support the vision and execution of world-class BEAT81 operations
- Provide the best products and services to enable the scaling of BEAT81 in the world
- Create effective processes that link your team's work with other Central Operations functions and local City Managers
- Take over and lead live projects and workstreams from the following departments:
- Real Estate Expansion
- Indoor B2B Partnerships
- Coach Acquisition
- Coach Support
- Schedule & Analytics
- Equipment & Logistics
- You graduated from a top tier university or business school with a degree in management, finance or similar
- 3+ years working experience in one of the core areas mentioned above or a generalist role such as business development, operations, consulting, vc or finance, ideally in a highly professional start-up environment
- Hands-on, determined and able to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Results-oriented and reliable working style
- Good people, team & communication skills
- Fluent in English, other languages - in particular German - are a plus
- Join our mission to build the largest fitness company that is delivering lasting wellbeing in the world
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe's fastest-growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe's best VCs and a unique team of fitness experts
- A high degree of responsibility, autonomy, and impact in a rapid environment with flat hierarchies
- The right equipment you need to get your work done!
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime
- Regular sports and social team events
We, at BEAT81, believe that a great working environment reflects our diverse world. Everyone is welcome, regardless of gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, or a secret dislike for burpees.
All you need is a passion for fitness and the desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups.