Offline (Fitness) Event Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. By merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology and expert coaching we are empowering people around Europe, and soon the world, to Sweat Smarter Together! Our outdoor workouts led by fitness experts offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 a household name in fitness and technology. Join us in our mission to create lasting wellbeing!
About the role
BEAT81 is and always will be a lifestyle product. Therefore building a great community is a key to our success. Take on responsibility in establishing BEAT81 as the most talked-about fitness community in town. Work closely with our coaches and customers to build engaged gatherings of like-minded people to provide lasting wellbeing. Use your experience and ideas to kick-off highly engaging new city launches across the world, create lasting community events in our existing cities and big one-off events with strategic partners. Support us in spreading the word and see first hand how your ideas engage users positively all over the globe.
- You will be responsible for our global B2C events and plan, organising and supervising our appearances and other exhibition opportunities
- You are the organizer of our community events and internal coach parties and are responsible for the organization, communication and on-site support
- In addition, you will take care of the preparation of quotations, marketing packages, logistics and personnel deployment planning
- On site you will be responsible for team briefings and the smooth running of the event
- You research and independently identify suitable events and keep an eye on the trends and developments in our industry
- You will constantly improve our stand concepts, event procedures as well as advertising and communication measures and implement creative and interactive presentation ideas
- You are also responsible for the creation and organisation of POS advertising materials and give-aways
- All your activities are subsequently evaluated qualitatively and quantitatively on the basis of pre-defined KPIs
- You report directly to our CMO and let your learnings flow into the follow-up measures
- Together with the marketing team, you will develop measures to promote the events; you will work closely with design, social media and content marketing
- You are spontaneous and creative in your implementation, flexible in your way of thinking and have a talent for improvisation
- You are characterized by your motivation, your Hands On mentality and your talent for organization
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Tourism, Communication, or a comparable education in one of the above areas
- You have at least 2 years of experience in event organization, ideally in the consumer and sports sector
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken. German and other European languages are a plus
- You have excellent social skills and are not afraid to speak to larger groups of people and make new contacts for the company
- As a team player you inspire your colleagues and take the lead for your events
- About once or twice a month, you are on the road in one of the BEAT81 cities in Europe and soon the world :)
- Join our mission to build the largest fitness company that is delivering lasting wellbeing in the world
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe's fastest-growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe's best VCs and a unique team of fitness experts
- A high degree of responsibility, autonomy, and impact in a rapid environment with flat hierarchies
- The right equipment you need to get your work done!
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime
- Regular sports and social team events
We, at BEAT81, believe that a great working environment reflects our diverse world. Everyone is welcome, regardless of gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, or a secret dislike for burpees.
All you need is a passion for fitness and the desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups.