Real Estate Expansion Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. By merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology and expert coaching we are empowering people around Europe, and soon the world, to Sweat Smarter Together! Our outdoor workouts led by fitness experts offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 a household name in fitness and technology. Join us in our mission to create lasting wellbeing!
About the role
As our Real Estate Expansion Manager, you will help secure the best possible indoor gym locations for our customers to train in. This role forms a crucial part of the team and the BEAT81 expansion strategy. You will be responsible for building relationships with agents, landlords, and contractors, viewing and assessing sites, ensuring there is a healthy and robust pipeline of exceptional indoor gym spaces, and successfully negotiating these deals in a fast-paced environment. Your search for amazing gym space is not limited to direct real estate - you will look for partner space, ranging from existing gyms or co-working spaces. You will be an effective communicator, gritty, commercially aware, articulate and someone that can build rapport.
- Leading BEAT81's indoor expansion in Germany and other EU markets by identifying new potential indoor gym spaces, maintaining a strong deal flow pipeline and ensuring end-to-end deal management and completion. Finding and signing suitable indoor locations at a rapid speed is the key objective of this role
- Creating processes around sourcing, selecting, negotiating and closing indoor opportunities - the playbook is yours to craft
- Building relationships with key landlords, agents, and contractors
- Understanding what each BEAT81 gym needs to successfully operate and create processes to quickly assess the feasibility of potential sites
- Setting a comprehensive market growth strategy, ensuring a healthy pipeline of commercial real estate, ranging from own-rented gym space to sub-rented studios in co-working spaces
- Timely deal conversion, with advantageous deal terms and successful lease negotiations
- Contributing to the regional growth strategy, leading new market entry for indoor locations
- 3+ years of work experience in real estate, operations, business development or finance
- Understanding of the commercial real estate landscape
- Knowledge and experience in end-to-end deal negotiation and real estate portfolio management is a big plus
- Knowledge of real estate deal economics
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome
- Reliable, focused, with established ability to consistently meet goals and deadlines
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Excels in a dynamic, environment, with an ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Fluent in English and German, other European languages are a plus
- Join our mission to build the largest fitness company that is delivering lasting wellbeing in the world
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe's fastest-growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe's best VCs and a unique team of fitness experts
- A high degree of responsibility, autonomy, and impact in a rapid environment with flat hierarchies
- The right equipment you need to get your work done!
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime
- Regular sports and social team events
We, at BEAT81, believe that a great working environment reflects our diverse world. Everyone is welcome, regardless of gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, or a secret dislike for burpees.
All you need is a passion for fitness and the desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups.