Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are BIA, an innovation agency with a strong history in the Berlin startup ecosystem (formerly known as NUMA Berlin). We develop Innovation, Startup, and Leadership programs for established companies on their path to become more agile and entrepreneurial. Our projects range from 1-day bootcamps to 2-year transformation journeys.
Rooted in our work with startups and corporates, we’ve been running our own signature urban innovation program called ‘Smart City Hub’, where we activate collaboration between corporate, startup, and city stakeholders. Early 2020, we’re launching a Smart City Accelerator, which is supported by the city of Berlin and the European Union.
Does our diverse environment sound exciting to you? Then join our small and dynamic team asap as Sales and Ecosystem Manager.
What you’ll do
- Sales:You’ll be managing an end-to-end sales pipeline for our corporate leads, from initial contact to proposal writing to account management. You’ll design and execute our sales funnels per customer and product category and constantly come up with creative ways of lead generation.
- Partnerships:You’ll be designing and closing partnership agreements for both BIA programs as well as our Startup Accelerator.
- Ecosystem: You’ll be working with our Smart City Accelerator team and the startups we are supporting to boost their communities and communication, both online and offline. From nurturing digital channels up to creating in-person events, you’re co-facilitating a diverse BIA ecosystem for our programs and startups, including keeping relationships with corporate innovators, startups, etc.
What you’ll bring - You...
- … believe in the transformational power of agile organisations and leadership
- … love working in innovation areas like Smart City, Smart Mobility, etc.
- … can navigate between startup world and corporate structures
- … have a university degree (Hochschule or Uni)
- … have 2 years or more of relevant work experience
- … are fluent in German and English
- … have excellent people and communication skills
- … have a can-do mindset with readiness to develop and execute new ideas
- … are a force of nature (or want to become one)
What you’ll get - You’ll ...
- … work in our own office at Factory Mitte, one of Berlin’s finest innovation spaces
- … work with a small, fun, and humorous team
- … have ownership and responsibility from the start
- … receive both fixed and performance based salary
- … engage with our top ecosystem and build your own super network
- … work with amazing clients on their transformation agenda
- … work with up-and-coming early-stage startups
Are you ready to jump in? Great - we’re looking to hire asap! Please send your application including your earliest start date and your salary expectation.