Project Manager | Innovation & New Work (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are BIA, a boutique agency and academy with a strong history in the startup ecosystem (formerly known as NUMA Berlin). We design New Work, Startup, and Innovation initiatives for established companies on their path to become more agile and entrepreneurial. Our projects range from 1-day bootcamps to 1-year transformation journeys. Our twist: Instead of inhouse trainers and consultants, we enrich our programs with Startups, Experts, and Entrepreneurs from the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Does that sound exciting to you? Then join our small team as a Project Manager. We’re looking for energetic souls as Junior or Senior to join our dynamic agency and program life.
What you’ll do:
- Project management: you’ll have end-to-end responsibility for projects, from co-design to budgeting up to account management. Depending on your experience, you’ll be supported by senior team members.
- Project coordination: you’ll work inhouse and with our partners and clients to make sure the projects run smoothly, from people management to operational work. Typical tasks are agenda fine-tuning, logistics coordination, development of workshop material, and recruiting of Entrepreneurs and Coaches.
- Program facilitation: are you ready for workshop delivery? You’ll love our fun and dynamic workshop and bootcamp days. They are intense design-thinking-style events and are usually run by a duo of business / innovation trainer and a project manager (you).
- Innovation management: you’ll be working hands-on with co-innovators to scout startups and partners, create and promote innovation challenges, and fine-tune business models and partnerships in special clients projects as well as in our own signature program “Smart City Hub”.
What you’ll bring - You...
- … love working in areas like Smart City, Buildings, Mobility, etc.
- … believe in the transformational power of New Work
- … can navigate between startup world and corporate structures
- … have a university degree
- … are fluent in German and English
- … have work experience in startups, innovation hubs, and or agencies
- … have excellent people and communication skills
- … are a force of nature (or want to become one) in project management
What you’ll get - You’ll ...
- … work in one of Berlin’s finest innovation spaces (Factory Mitte)
- … engage with our top ecosystem and build your own super network
- … work with amazing clients on their transformation agenda
- … have responsibility from the start
- … help shape our desire to become more purpose-driven
- … be part of fascinating innovative movements
Are you ready to jump in? Great - we’re looking to hire asap! Please send your application including your earliest start date and your salary expectation to email@example.com. Instead of a long motivational letter, please answer these two questions in one short paragraph each in your email.
- In German - How will Smart Mobility change the urban life experience in the coming 10 years?
- In English - Considering New Work cultures, how is the role of a leader changing?