Lead (m/w/d) - Frontend Development
At BIG PICTURE you will use cutting edge technologies with freedom to explore new paths. Together with our league of smart and open minded people you will make a real impact.
Both on our own and for corporates (e.g. Daimler, BMW, Audi, Danone, KfW, Postbank) we build digital ventures and platforms. Our heartbeat is Agile (Lean UX, MVP, Scrum, Design Thinking) and our main measure of success is outstanding user experience.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Frontend Development (m/w/d) for our office in Berlin.
- Functional and technical lead of the FE development team
- Identify and grow talents, provide feedback and look after people’s personal development
- Full-time permanent position
- Free choice of your equipment (Mac recommended)
- Start date: As soon as possible
- You love coding and you own a strong commitment for highest code quality and scalability
- You understand that a good software developer does much more than coding, but you are eager to acquire deep understanding of business problems from the user's perspective
- You enjoy intellectual and creative challenges
- If you're missing a skill, you'll find means to acquire it
- You're rigid to protect the team from attempts to throw something in the sprint
Your skills and experiences
- Working experience with cross-functional tech teams
- Experience in working on products that impact a large customer base
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc. is an advantage
- You are familiar with Gitflow
- Fluent in English and German
Nice to have
- You graduated successfully with an university degree in computer science/engineering or similar qualification
- You are able to explain and visualize empathetically complex technical issues to non-technicians
- You are patient enough to lead and mentor empathetically your team
- You already worked with Angular 2+
- You bring your own startup idea
By joining our team, you will become a part of a growth culture, where pro-activity is embraced, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. If you are eager to work at our iconic Berlin office directly on the Spree and want to get more details about our competitive benefits: Just drop your CV via e-mail (we don't need old-school cover letters). You'll find more information about what makes us different on our company's site.