Technical Projectmanager (m/w/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
At BIG PICTURE you will use cutting edge technologies with freedom to explore new paths. Together with our league of smart and open minded people you will make a real impact.
Both on our own and together with corporates (e.g. Daimler, BMW, Audi, Danone, KfW, Postbank) we build digital ventures and platforms. Our heartbeat is Agile (Lean UX, MVP, Scrum, Design Thinking) and our main measure of success is outstanding user experience.
On the one hand you make sure that individuals and teams can focus on their work and are productive: You refine and schedule tasks specifically, act as an answer hub, stay in touch with each team member, collect feedback, and remove obstacles. You organize efficient collaboration: In regular meetings with (UX) designers, developers and testers you act as a responsible gatekeeper and facilitator.
On the other hand you're responsible for resource allocation for your project: Therefore you will create an work-breakdown structures. You support the client (PO) with prioritizing the tasks and planning responsibly the upcoming sprint. You monitor costs and report the progress to all stakeholder. You build close relationships to decision makers and their technical contacts.
- Full-time permanent position
- Pay range: 45-65k (depending on experience and skills)
- Start date: As soon as possible
- You understand, that a project manager is an adjunct to the team, not the master
- You enjoy intellectual and creative challenges
- If there is no structured process yet, you'll shape an appropriate one.
- You're wise to distinguish between critical and minor issues.
- You're rigid to protect the team from attempts to throw something in the sprint
- You hate stagnation and you question the status quo
- You're not afraid to participate in our respectful competition for the very best solution
- If you're missing a skill, you'll find means to acquire it
- You are willing to sleep one day a week at the client's location (in average)
Your skills and experiences
- At least 3 years experience in large-scale digital application development
- You're interested in business administration as well as in technical detail questions
- You already designed, refined and maintained Agile processes (Lean UX, Scrum, Design Thinking)
- You are familiar with all steps and tools of a state-of-the-art software development process (e.g. Git, Continuous Delivery)
- At least basic understanding of (UX) design, FE & BE development
- Coding experience
- You are able to explain and visualize with empathy complex technical issues to non-technicians, including a high degree of understanding their business problems
- Fluent in English and German
Nice to have
- You graduated successfully earning a university degree in computer science/engineering or similar qualification
- Deep insights into common FE and BE difficulties
- You already worked with Django and Angular 2+ (or similar frameworks)
- You're familiar with Confluence and JIRA administration
- You know how to brief, coordinate and control external service providers
- You bring your own startup idea
By joining our team, you will become a part of a growth culture, where pro-activity is embraced, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. If you are eager to work at our iconic Berlin office directly on the Spree and want to get more details about our competitive benefits: Just drop your CV via e-mail (we don't need old-school
cover letters). You'll find more information about what makes us different on our company's