Merchant Integration Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a breakthrough Fintech startup in Berlin that aims to revolutionize small business financing. We are a team of high-caliber start-up veterans that successfully founded, grew, and sold their first company (founded Zencap, sold to Funding Circle) and are now scaling our next venture. We have a world-class team on the ground and some of the strongest investors in Europe backing our company.
Based on big data analytics, fully digitalized processes and a highly scalable state of the art tech platform, we offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Our innovative solution provides financing against open invoices of small businesses – no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches. Financing as it should be. Like that, we will make a lasting impact on small businesses that provide jobs and income for millions.
Join us to create the future of small and medium business financing.
About The Role
You will be in charge of leading the operational support for our high-value merchant clients and running integration projects with them. You will have full ownership in leading them through our onboarding process from evaluation, planning and final integration and thereby ensure a smooth experience for our customers. You are their trusted partner in helping them grow their business through our pay-after-delivery payment product and will have the opportunity to build close support relationships. At the same time you will work in close collaboration with and be a main stakeholder of our Product, Sales, and Technology teams. You are the cornerstone that makes our pay-after-delivery product work and enable our fast scaling path.
- Department: Operations
- Reporting Line: Head of Operations
- Working Hours: Full-Time
- Location: Berlin
- Duration: Permanent
Who We Are Looking For
- You have at least 3 years experience in a B2B tech company, combining in-depth tech understanding and customer success responsibilities. Ideally, you have developed and effectively applied customers onboarding and support processes in a fast-paced tech environment
- You have strong project management and communication skills and enjoy close relationships with customers. You enjoy a position of impact where you get to interact with and manage multiple stakeholders to meet company goals
- You can handle logs analysis with ease, you feel comfortable in dealing with SQL queries if necessary, and Symfony does not only tell you something in connection with Beethoven
- You enjoy a fast-paced work environment where teams come together to achieve greatness
- You might have already gained experience in the financial services industry, maybe even in the startup field
- You hold a university degree or completed an apprenticeship in business, finance, tech or a related field
- You are fluent in German, very good command of English
What We Offer You
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe
- A fantastic learning opportunity to develop in the areas of Operations and Customer Support Management
- Future career path to expanding into Operations, Sales, Product or team management
- Becoming part of an international team of highly motivated, experienced, and skilled young top performers where hierarchies don't matter, but passion and drive do
- A great mission - we empower small businesses, the engine of economic growth
- A competitive compensation package including virtual shares in Billie
- A great office near Checkpoint Charlie with a free gym, healthy snacks and cereals, fruits, coffee and drinks
- A Learning & Development bonus of 1000 EUR per year, which you can use for conferences, taking courses, buying books and other materials
- Free German lessons in the office building
- Social events such as monthly social outings, People @Billie Lunch talks, brown bag seminars, technical talks, our annual company offsite and more
Up For A Challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application via e-mail!